We are a complete turnkey IN-HOUSE service vendor.
The services that Dannic Solutions can provide with internal employees include but are not limited to:
- Tower Top installations and integrations (UMTS upgrades/testing, LTE Installation/testing, tower lighting installs/upgrades,
M/W installs/testing, M/W radio integrations)
- ETTC & FTTC (Ethernet and Fiber to the cell site) install and migration through ACAT
- T-1 extend and testing (L1 & L2)
- Civil construction including conduit burial and structure installs (H-Frame, Ice bridge)
- UMTS installations which include 3106, 3206, Distributed Node B (DNB), and OBIF prep
- LTE preps to include Raycap DC-6, DUL, converter shelf installs (if necessary) and RRH units
- MCPA, SCPA, RXAIT
- Battery removal and installation
- Nokia GSM installations and integrations
- Power plant removal and installation
We currently have a great staff of employees that all have the proper
certifications prior to hitting the field (OSHA 10, CPR/FirstAid and Safety, Battery safety for technician, fall prevention, and RF awareness). We have very intense MOP's (method of procedures)
for every scope of work that we complete and all technicians are provided with the needed test sets to get the job done correctly the first time.
Follow the links below to find out what Dannic Solutions, LLC can do for you.